Tuesday 14 April 2015

Asus ZenFone 2

My cousin was home after years and was looking forward to buy a new smartphone. He was asking for my suggestion. I suggested him ASUS ZenFone 2. I had bought a new ZenFone recently and I loved using it. It is the best smart phone I have used so far. So, it was natural that I would suggest him the same. But when I saw the features provided with the new ZenFone 2, I wished he would buy that. I was already in love with it. He asked me on what basis am I suggesting him that? I gave him 5 reasons why to buy ASUS Zen Phone 2.


1] 2/4 GB RAM: The RAM is a most important part of a phone. The higher the RAM capacity, the  faster will be the phone. Some phone give you only 512 MB RAM, which is very poor and the phone get slow. So one of the best part in it is 2/4 GB RAM. How easy it will be to have both capacity in one phone.

2] Camera: Its got a wonderful camera. My ZenFone has an awesome camera and it captures stunning images. And with new ZenFone 2, it is just going to get better. The primary camera is 13 mega pixel and the best features in the night mode, where one can capture up to 400% better pictures, even in the dark, that too without flash! Going to a front camera, its 5 mega pixel and we can click selfies with a high clarity. It is a big news for the selfie addicts.

3] Battery: It has got a very good battery. You might ask me how I know this but wait till I tell you the news. The battery is designed to suit the life of people and the speed with which they move. On charging for 39 minutes, the battery gets charged up to 60%. And the battery also last longer than usual.

4] HD Display: It has a good HD display. The display is 1920 * 1080, full HD. Imagine how good it will be watching movies or playing games in this smart phone which has got an awesome HD display. 

5] Dual Sim, Dual Active: The ZenFone 2 supports a new feature called Dual sim, Dual Active. With this, you can receive calls on one Sim when you are having a conversation on the other. And you can also switch between calls on the Sims. With this feature, one doesn't have to worry about missing an important call on either Sims.

My cousin was highly pleased listening to all these. His mind was made. He would but ASUS ZenFone 2 only and nothing else. I felt happy seeing his excitement. 

This post is written for http://www.asus.com/Phones/ZenFone_2_ZE551ML/.

Until next post,
Sudhi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment